When you register for an account your asked to enter your purchase ID, this is something we need to verify your purchase. By doing this we’re able to exclude any illegal usage of our themes and plugins.
Now you wonder, where the heck is this Purchase Code located and how to obtain it. Follow this little guide which will guide you through.
1. Log in to your ThemeForest or CodeCanyon account and hover on your username in the top right.
2. Click on the downloads link inside the drop down which appears when you hover over your username.
3. Locate your item and click on license certificate, the license will be downloaded to your desktop.
4. Open this license file with a text editor and copy the Purchase Code.
5. Enter the Purchase Code inside the registration form at the purchases codes area. For example, you’ve purchased 3 items from us. Collect those three Purchase Code’s and enter them inside the purchases codes area, each on a single line. This will grant you access to three categories which belongs to these Purchase Code’s.
Okay, that should do the trick. If you encounter anymore problems just make sure to follow these steps and it will be alright. Don’t forget to register with the username that belongs to the purchase code.